NTC-XX-RWN: Non-Isolated Range Window Transmitter specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Both Input and Output can be Scaled for Maximum Flexibility
- Output Signal has Reverse Acting Option
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-XX-RWN is a microprocessor controlled range window transmitter. It is easily field configurable for any input and output range. The selected input range is then linearly converted to the selected output range. In addition, the output signal can be reversed to invert it from the output.
This instrument is ideal in an application where a transmitter is used only part of its full working range to provide a full scale output of 0-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, etc.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA