RCI-200-RF150: Wireless Bi-Directional Signal Interface specsheet
- Bi-Directional Communication via License-free 150MHz MURS Radio
- 2 Analog Inputs (0-20mA)
- 2 Analog Outputs (0-20mA)
- 2 Dry Contact Inputs
- 2 Form 'C' Relay Contact Outputs
- No Calibration or Setup Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
The RCI-200-RF150 is a bi-directional signal communication system that exchanges 2 analog (0-20mA) and 2 dry contact inputs between a master and a remote unit. A complete system consists of one master station and one remote station each with 2 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 2 dry contact inputs and 2 'C' relay contact outputs. This means that signals can be retrieved from the remote site for monitoring purposes and that signals can be sent to the remote site for direct control functions.
The wireless communication is via license-free (in USA and CANADA) 150MHz MURS Radio with up to 2 watts of power available for greater reliability. Ranges of up to 12 miles can be achieved with these radios even without line-of-sight through moderate vegetation.
The RCI-200-RF9 may also be used as a remote in a multi-remote system where 2, 4 or 8 remote units at different sites may communicate with one central master. The RCI-800-RF9 may be used to serve as the master.
- Input: (2) 0-20mA & (2) Dry contacts
- Output: (2) 0-20mA & (2) 'C' Contacts
- Transmission Medium: 900MHz Spread Spectrum Radio
- Transmission Delay: 10 sec. min.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)