TWD-3.5: Loop-Powered 3-1/2 Digit LCD Indicator specsheet
- 3 1/2 Large Digits
- Rugged Plastic Enclosure
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Input
- 3 Decimal Points
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Display Range Field Adjustable
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWD-3.5 is a 3 1/2 digit LCD display that has a maximum range of 0000-1999. The zero and span point are fully field adjustable. The decimal point can be selected after any digit or left off completely. Using these two adjustments, almost all engineering units can be displayed easily on the display.
The TWD-3.5 requires only 2.5 volts from the loop and presents a maximum load impedance of 125 ohms @ 20 mA.
- Range: 0000-1999 (Field Adjustable)
- Input: 4-20 mA
- Decimal Point: 1.999, 19.99, 199.9, 1999 (Field Selectable)
- Power: Loop Power
- Operating Temperature: -10 Deg.C. to +45 Deg.C.