TWI-TXX-TB: Loop-Powered Two-Wire Thermocouple to 4-20mA Converter/Isolator specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (800VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits Standard Terminal DIN Rails
- Standard Ranges for Type J, K, E, T, S, R
- Special Ranges Available
- Cold Junction Compensated
- Standard Upscale Protection on all Units
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (12 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWI-TXX-TB is an isolated two wire thermocouple transmitter that comes in a small, easy to install package. It has easily accessible screw terminals and has a universal DIN rail mounting foot which makes it ideal for croded control panels. The many different Thermocouple types and ranges allow it to be used in a great variety of temperature measurement applications.
Upscale protection is standard on all units unless downscale protection is specified.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 800 VAC (test)
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 12-60 VDC
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohm min.
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ.
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 400 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ. (for 50 Deg.C. change)
- Span Drift: 0.025% per Deg.C.
- Zero Drift: 1 uV/mV offset per Deg.C. or 1 uV/Deg.c., whichever is greater
- Line Effects: 0.03% pet 10 VDC Line Change (calibrated for 24 VDC)