UA-XD: Dual Alarm Trip specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- User Configurable for Single or Dual Input Operation
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Various Input Options Available (Current, Frequency, T/C, RTD, ACV, ACI, others)
- 2 Form 'C' Relay Contact Outputs
- Each Relay Contact has Individual Setpoint, Deadband and Delay Adjustment
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The UA-XD is a microprocessor controlled single or dual trip. It is easily field configurable to operate in a large number of different modes. Each relay contact output is individually configurable to the following modes of operation: High/Low Trip , Normally Energized / De-energized. Additionally, both relays can be made to operate from the same input to give two levels of alarm for a single input.
A delay feature allows a 0-60 sec. adjustable ON delay to be added to the trip function in order to screen out intermittent and erroneous alarms. If the delay function is activated, the input must be greater than the setpoint for the time specified by the delay before the relay will activate. There is also a combined ON and OFF delay function which, in addition to delaying the relay 'turn-on' time, delays the relay'turn-off' time.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC