ITC-79-FTF: Frequency to Frequency Isolator/Conditioner specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (800VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 0 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Many Input Types & Ranges (Voltage, Dry Contact)
- 3 Standard Outputs (TTL, 24 VDC, Dry Contact)
- Optional Buffer or Divider Function
- Adjustable Response Time for Noise Rejection
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 24 VDC, 135 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-79-FTF is a Frequency to Frequency Isolator that is easily field configurable to one of many input types such as several voltages or dry contact. Three standard outputs are available (TTL, 24 VDC, and Dry Contact) which can be used individually or simultaneously. Discrete ON and OFF threshold adjustments allow for easy & accurate input signal conditioning. Adjustable response times allow for appropriate signal filtering.
The ITC-79-FTF-BUF is similar to the -FTF but has a microprocesser that can store incoming pulses in a buffer and release them slowly to a slower counting device.
The ITC-79-FTF-DIV is another variation of the -FTF and has the capability to divide the incoming frequency by any number between 1 and 65535
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Power: 24 VDC (19-29 VDC) @ 135 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 0.4A @ 125VAC or 2A @ 30 VDC