MTS-CEL: Cellular Communications Module
For Modular Telemetry specsheet
MTS System Features:
- Bi-directional Communication using License-free 902-928 MHz Radio Band
- Spread-Spectrum Radio Technology Provides Reliable Communication
- Modular Design Provides Maximum Flexibility
- Analog and Digital I/O Modules
- Expandable to 99 I/O Modules
- Point-to-Point or Host-to-Multipoint Topologies
- No Programming Required - Easy to Configure
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 24 VDC, Solar Power, and Others Available
- Easy Field Installation with Integrated Power/Data Bus
The MTS-CEL is a cellular network communications module that forms the backbone of an MTS CELL-I/O telemetry system. These modules can be configured as ‘Host’ or ‘Remote’ and systems can be setup in a ‘Point-to-Point’ or ‘Point-to-Multi-Point’ topology. Any standard cellular carrier may be used which provides large coverage areas. Unlimited data plans provide an economical means of sending control or measurement data over long distances that cannot be covered by standard wireless solutions.
A signal strength indicator shows the amount of RF signal received. Pribusin offers a complete line of antennas and accessories for all types of installations.
Deployment and installation is as simple as plugging the needed I/O modules into the communications module and assigning unique module ID’s. The MTS-CEL automatically discovers the I/O modules that are attached to it and does all necessary configuration. Power and communication for the modules are provided through an integral bus.
· RF Output: 3W max
· RF Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz, GSM
· Comm. Speed: 85.6K bps
· Power Consumption: 5VA max.
· Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (Operating)
Click here for a list of Antennas