MTS-PWR: Power Supply Module
for Modular Telemetry System specsheet
- Provides Power To all Modules Via Integrated Bus
- Battery Backup Capability
- Power Status Indication
- Approvals: ETL 3098704: Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III, Div. 1&2; UL 508; CSA-C22.2 No. 14-95
MTS System Features:
- Bi-directional Communication using License-free 902-928 MHz Radio Band
- Spread-Spectrum Radio Technology Provides Reliable Communication
- Modular Design Provides Maximum Flexibility
- Analog and Digital I/O Modules
- Expandable to 99 I/O Modules
- Point-to-Point or Host-to-Multipoint Topologies
- No Programming Required - Easy to Configure
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 24 VDC, Solar Power, and Others Available
- Easy Field Installation with Integrated Power/Data Bus
The MTS-PWR is a power supply and distribution module for any MTS based telemetry system. It provides the necessary power to all modules in an MTS stack in an easy to integrate module. It gives visual indication on the status of the power supply as well as a simple ON/OFF switch to allow maintenance or expansion of the MTS modules.
An optional external battery pack can be connected to the MTS-PWR to provide a backup power source. Batteries are NiMh type which have high power density and no memory effect.
Deployment and installation is as simple as plugging the needed I/O modules into the communications module and assigning unique module IDís. The MTS-RAD automatically discovers the I/O modules that are attached to it and does all necessary configuration. Power and communication for the modules are provided through an integral bus.
Click here for a list of Antennas
- Input Power: 24VDC, 3A max.
- Output Power: 24VDC, 2A max., 5VDC, 1A max (x2)
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Optional Battery Type: NiMh
- MTS-8DI - 8-Channel Digital Input
- MTS-8DO - 8-Channel Digital Output
- MTS-4AO - 4-Channel Analog Output
- MTS-4DIO - 4-Channel Digital Input/output
- MTS-RAD - Wireless Communication
- MTS-4AI - 4-Channel Digital Input
- MTS-CEL - Cellular Communications Module
- MTS-NET - Ethernet Communications Module