TUA-XS: Single Alarm Trip specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- 1 Form 'C' Relay Contact Output
- Individual Setpoint, Deadband and Delay Adjustment
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC, 60 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TUA-XS is a microprocessor controlled single trip in a small DIN-Rail mount enclosure. It is easily field configurable to operate in a large number of different modes. The relay contact output is configurable to the following modes of operation: High/Low Trip, Normally Energized / De-energized.
A delay feature allows a 0-60 sec. adjustable ON delay to be added to the trip function in order to screen out intermittent and erroneous alarms. If the delay function is activated, the input must be greater than the setpoint for the time specified by the delay before the relay will activate. There is also a combined ON and OFF delay function which, in addition to delaying the relay 'turn-on' time, delays the relay'turn-off' time.
For applications requiring both High and Low trip capability, see Model TUA-XHL .
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC