TWN-SLX-TB: Loop-Powered Two-Wire Slide-Wire to 4-20mA Converter specsheet
- Small Size - Fits Standard Terminal DIN Rails
- Standard Ranges for Common Slidewires
- Special Ranges Available
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (8 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWN-SLX-TB is a non-isolated two wire Slidewire transmitter in a small, easy to install package. It has a universal DIN mount which makes it ideal for installation into crowded control panels. The many different input ranges allow it to be used in a great variety of position measurement applications.
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 8-60 VDC
- RTD Type: Platinum, 100 Ohms at 0 Deg.C., 0.00385 Alpha
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ.
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 400 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ. (for 50 Deg.C. change)
- Span Drift: 0.025% per Deg.C.
- Line Effects: 0.03% pet 10 VDC Line Change (calibrated for 24 VDC)